Welcome To The Grey Colt
The Grey Colt name comes from the store's original owners, Pris & Ash Graham and Patty & Stewart Coulton. Its doors first opened in the spring of 1959 in an upstairs space above Isaly's. In 1962 it moved down the street next to Saywell's, where it remains to this day. Patty worked there from the start until 1999, and Katie has been there since the early 1970's. With support from many loyal employees and customers, The Grey Colt has been a Main Street tradition for 50 years.